- We want Estic Park to become everything you want, seek, need and dream of for your home.
- Estic Park contains 6 solid 11-storey buildings, with the last floor dedicated to penthouse apartments. Floors 1 to 10, including the ground floor, contain studio, as well as 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, so that you may choose the space that suits you best.
- The first block that is already finished contains 125 apartments and it's called Solis. Whether you want a closed or open kitchen, on the 1st floor or in an apartment with a 70 sqm terrace – we can meet all of your needs. Go to apartments.
- Inside the complex, we have prepared countless entertainment outlets for you and your family, we have covered your daily needs, but most importantly, we have given you a view of the lake, which you will grow to love with each passing day.
- Methods of payment: First Home, Mortgage, Cash.
- Location - 2nd District, Bucharest, near the Lake, at just 8 minutes away by car from Mega Mall. Discover the location facilities.
- Parking Lots SOLIS BUILDING: 140, divided as follows: 57 spaces in the underground parking lot and 83 spaces at ground level. Underground parking lot - 4.500 € +TVA and ground level parking lot - 2.800 € +TVA.
We know that the financial stability of the group is important to you, and that is why we are pleased to inform you that ILDC, the developer, is listed at the stock exchange since 1953, which guarantees the transparency of information on the company’s standing.
Estic Park represents the vision of a residential neighborhood that brings together a type of modern living with a wide array of facilities.
Estic Park aims at a lifestyle based on values like: common sense, community spirit, cleanliness and quietness.
Estic Park is a little corner of Bucharest that is bringing together people that aspire to more from their lives, people that want to be able to relax in an oasis where their daily needs are met.
We work so we can live the kind of life that we want, so that we can enjoy ourselves and to feel like we matter. We don’t want to be locked indoors all day long, we hate wasting 45 minutes stuck in traffic every day just to go to the gym or to meet a friend for coffee. We don’t want to wake up each night to the sounds of the night traffic or by people shouting. We’re tired of seeing plants only on our balconies.
* Distance by foot
** Distance by car